[From the Internet]
Several months ago, the 116th Congress was sworn in, and all day long, the media was fawning over the “remarkable diversity” of the new Democrat members. It was a day of “firsts,” we were told repeatedly. While the new Democrat majority offers members of note, we want to highlight a few “firsts” who are examples of the “diversity” that was sworn in then.
Here are our Top Most “Diverse” house Freshmen:
1. Ilhan Omar — The first person who married her brother to commit immigration fraud ever to be elected to Congress. Omar is also the first open supporter of female genital mutilation to ever be elected to Congress. Such amazing diversity! And this does not mention her problems with fraudulent tax filings.
2. Rashida Tlaib — One of the first Muslim Brotherhood-linked and anti-Semitic candidates to be elected to Congress. She also claims to be a Palestinian — not American. Wonders never cease. Also, she has a potty mouth using the term “Mother F—er” for the President.
3. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — Where do we even begin? Let’s just say she is the first person elected to Congress who lied about being from the Bronx, and thus, made up her life story. She’s also an overt Marxist, in case you forgot.
4. Abigail Spanberger — The first substitute teacher from an Islamist school (nicknamed “Terror High”) ever to be elected to Congress.
5. Donna Shalala — Rep. Shalala was HHS Secretary from 1993 to 2001 under Bill Clinton and worked from 2015 to 2017 at the Clinton Foundation, and in 2016 she admitted in an interview that some significant Clinton Foundation donors received “courtesy appointments” in the Clinton State Department. To top it off, apparently she can’t let go of politics. At 78, she’s the oldest female House Freshman in history.
6. Krysten Sinema — The first bi-sexual atheist to be sworn into Congress. She refused to take the oath of office on the Holy Bible.
These are just a few examples of the “firsts” that the media has been celebrating. Those who apparently show an open disdain and animosity for America as we’ve know it for over 200 years. And they all represent the Democrat Party. Kind of makes you proud to be an American, doesn’t it? All of this “diversity”!